- I provide high-quality translations into Spanish, my native language.
- Every translation I deliver is edited by another translator, which ensures that the final product is flawless and of the highest possible standard.
- I enjoy working directly with my clients and I put a high emphasis on good communication, so that I can deliver a product that is tailored to your needs.
- I create a separate glossary and style guide for every client so you can be sure that terminology is consistent throughout and your text preferences are reflected.
Editing & Quality Assurance
- I edit and proofread materials already translated into Spanish, paying attention to the accuracy of translation and terminology used, grammar, style and punctuation to ensure you have a polished final product.
- I will test websites for functionality of the Spanish version or run a final QA to verify that your brochures or other marketing materials look as flawless as the original English, with no truncated phrases, missing accents, broken links or typographical mistakes
- I can provide translations into other European languages thanks to my extended network of colleagues and collaborators.
- I will gather a team of professional translators to suit your needs while I remain your single point of contact.
- Having a team of professionals work together on your project guarantees a coherent style across languages and consistent terminology choices.
- Translated and localised website content for the Spanish version of a major sharing economy accommodation platform.
- Ongoing translation and proofreading of website content for two regional tourist offices in France.
- Translated website content for a boutique hotel in the Languedoc (France)
- Updated, edited and fact checked a tourism guide of Dublin for a leading French publisher.
- Translated a brochure for an international school in Dublin.
- Translated training materials and an annual report for an NGO based in Peru.